We sell this product as Tool Only. Battery and Charger are sold separately. No retail box. These items were pulled out from large combo kit packages. All products are brand new and come with manual and a 30 day return / refund policy.
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V lithium-ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 3/8 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications. The XWT12ZB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft. lbs. of Max Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes. It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- BL brushless motor delivers 130 ft. lbs. of max torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8 in.
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Tool Only (Battery and charger sold separately)