Free shipping on orders over $100 at jatcommtools.com ( Offer not valid on our Facebook Store ).
We sell this product as Tool Only. Battery and Charger are sold separately. No retail box. These items were pulled out from large combo kit packages. All products are brand new and come with manual and a 30 day return / refund policy.
The Milwaukee M18 6½ in. Circular Saw is designed to provide users with powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing, and carpentry. The cordless circular saw is a high-performance tool that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor lets users quickly and easily cut through tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper guards give users best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide users with superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe is lightweight, durable and gives users greater accuracy in rip cuts while using the lightweight cordless circular saw.
- Milwaukee 2630-20 offers a powerful motor generates up to 3,500 RPM to easily and quickly cut tough material
- Bevel capacity of up to 50
- Electronic brake stops the blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe helps improve accuracy
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Part of the M18 System featuring over 200+ tools
- Tool Only (Battery and charger sold separately)