Engineered for long life, this hole saw offers faster cutting performance. The kit comes with 20 hole saw blades in 13 sizes: 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2-1/8 in., 2-5/8 in., 3 in., 3-5/8 in., 4 in., 4-1/4 in. and 4-1/2 in. For additional durability, this hole saw features RIP GUARD teeth constructed with more steel behind the cutting edge for increased productivity on the job site and better hole quality. They are also backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each hole dozer is coated with a low friction, thermoset paint for faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. This kit includes a plug jack with an all-access slot design, aiding in full-access during plug removal. The jack enables access into the cup for both thick thin material removal, eliminating wasted downtime between holes.
- Most durable hole saw; Period; comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Features RIP GUARD teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel
- Made In USA
- Includes: (13) hole saws: 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2-1/8 in., 2-5/8 in., 3 in., 3-5/8 in., 4 in., 4-1/4 in., 4-1/2 in., (2) arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100, (4) pilot bits: 49-56-8010, (1) hex key
There are no reviews yet.