The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Impact Driver w/ Hackzall Kit features POWERSTATE Brushless Motors that outperform leading competitors with constant power yet run cooler with no wearable components. The REDLINK PLUS Intelligence on both tools ensures optimized performance and protects the user’s investment from overload or overheating.The M12 FUEL Impact Driver provides users ultimate productivity, being 20% faster vs the competition. This impact driver outputs over 1300 in. lbs. of torque allowing users to get more work done in a wide range of fastening applications. Its compact size at just 5.1″ in length provides unmatched access in tight spaces. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides users control over speed, delivering 0-1300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2400 RPM in Mode 2, 0-3300 RPM in Mode 3 and Self-Tapping Screw in Mode 4 to limit overdriving, breaking and stripping screws. The included M12 FUEL HACKZALL is the fastest cutting, most powerful saw in its class, delivering 4X more runtime, up to 70% faster cutting, and up to 6X longer tool life than competitive saws. The lightweight, compact, 1-handed design provides more control and the ability to make cuts overhead or in tight spaces. In addition to these two power tools, this kit includes a charger and two M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries provide more work per charge and more work over the pack’s life than competitive batteries.
- (2553-20): 4x more run-time, 70% faster cutting, and 6x longer tool life
- (2553-20): Brushless Motor delivers 1,300 in. lbs and 0-3,300 RPM
- (2553-20): 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
- (2553-20): Most Compact
- (2520-20): One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard recip saw
- (2520-20): Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- (48-59-2401): Charge management: Charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
- Includes: (1) M12 FUEL Impact Driver (2553-20), (1) M12 FUEL Hackzall (2520-20), (1) M12 XC 4.0Ah Battery (48-11-2440), (1) M12 CP 2.0Ah Battery (48-11-2420), (1) M12 Charger (48-59-2401), (1) Hackzall Blade (50-01-1412), (1) Contractor Bag (42-55-2520)
There are no reviews yet.