The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM delivering users with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With an M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the cordless compact router cuts up to 250ft of 3/8″ roundovers in red-oak, providing users with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, giving users fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives users control in all applications. The trim router also features a sturdy 4″ sub-base plate giving users stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate their work surface. The M18 FUEL Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 RPM and 31,000 RPM, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5 in. of adjustable range
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64 in. increments
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16 in. collet wrench
- Accepts 1/4 in. shank router bits
- LED light illuminates the cut surface
- Compatible with Milwaukee plunge base and offset base attachments (sold separately)
- Includes straight edge guide, dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4 in. sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4 in. template bushings
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 150 plus tools
- Includes: one M18 FUEL compact router console, 1 fixed base, one 1/4 in. collet, 4 in. round sub-base plate, one 5-3/4 in. template sub-base plate, dust shroud, 1 straight edge guide, one 11/16 in. collet wrench, one 7/16 in. spindle wrench
There are no reviews yet.