We sell these items as bare / individual tool(battery and charger sold separately). These items were pulled out from large multi tool combo kit packages. All products are brand new and come with manual.
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications and will cut 2X material at 45° while producing 3700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy-gauge, precision-machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt lithium-ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool lineup powered by slide-style batteries. Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy-gauge, precision-machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6-1/2 in. blade offers a 2-1/4 in. cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)