We sell this product as Tool Only. Battery and Charger are sold separately. No retail box. These items were pulled out from large combo kit packages. All products are brand new and come with manual and a 30 day return / refund policy.
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5 in. Random Orbit Sander (model XOB01Z, tool only) delivers increased efficiency and mobility to woodworkers. The XOB01Z features 3-speed settings, superior ergonomics and up to 40 minutes of run time on a single charge (battery sold separately). Match the speed to the application with 3-speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM), which are easily changed with a 1-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8 in. random orbit action is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal and a swirl-free finish. The pad brake reduces free-spin for improved overall finish and a control system regulates pad speed at start-up. The XOB01Z uses quick-change 5 in. (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper for increased versatility. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- 3-speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8 in. random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- 1-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Pad brake engineered for reduced free-spin and improved overall finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life
- Uses quick-change 5 (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.