The Makita 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer (model AF506), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The AF506 can operate from 70 psi to 120 psi and drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. and has a magazine capacity up to 100 nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface. Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas and a convenient tool-less depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from the user. The AF506 is engineered for driving a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. into hard or soft wood applications and is ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications.
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability, weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use tool-less depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood’s surface from being scratched or damaged
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.5 SCFM at 90 psi
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Side loading magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
There are no reviews yet.